Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011!

Well... McKenley's first holiday was SUCH a success!!

She got to meet some of her aunts, uncles, and cousins for the first time...

She was quite comfortable with Cousin Allison



Cousin Blake is SO excited to have a playmate!



She got to wear an ADORABLY cute dress... (sometimes I forget she's not a doll, haha)

Spend some time with ONE OF her favorite aunts...


And we got to take our first, OF MANY, family photos!!





I don't think McKenley spent more than 5 minutes not being held by someone, and believe me, SHE LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!

I can't wait to spend years and years to come enjoying holidays with my little girl and our family. Especially since I will get to find more fun outifits to dress her up in for every occasion!!



2 comments:

  1. Oh her little blue dress is ADORABLE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at you Ily!! Seeing the family photo just made me think, Wow, you are REALLY a family! I'm so happy for you and Casey. OH, what are the chances you will be in Norman for Labor Day Weekend? I would die to see McKenley and bring her a little something from LA :)

    ReplyDelete