Wednesday, September 7, 2011

6 Month Pictures!!!

Today McKenley and I had our first meet-up with a LensBaby group that I recently joined. I was so excited to meet up with some other moms with cameras and adorable kiddos to learn more about how to take beautiful pictures with my amazing new camera!! My hopes were that these pictures would take place of having to take her somewhere else and pay to have pictures made, because lets be honest, I spent a bit of money on those 3 month pictures... :/

Well, I am excited to say that I think the pictures turned out sooo great!!! With a little help from Sarah, I was able to get some of the most beautiful pictures of our little peanut. I will be posting her "official" 6 month post on Friday after we go to the doctors and get her stats. And to my family... I will try and have some prints available on Sunday when I see you all and I can order what I don't have there for you, because lets be honest, I know you're going to want several of these! haha :)

Hope you all enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Emily - you did a great job! And you had a very cooperative subject!

    ReplyDelete