Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Let the countdown begin... 10...

Yes, that's right folks, Casey and I have less than 10 weeks until baby McKenley makes her way into our world!! I am still in shock that this time has gone by soooo fast, but we cannot wait until she is here!

This week McKenley has changed in the following ways:
Weight: approximately 3 pounds
Length: approximately 15.7 inches long.... WOW!!!
She now is growing eyelashes, her eyesight is developing, and her skeleton is hardening.

How I am changing:
Cravings: uhhhhh.... EVERYTHING! :) I have decided the grocery store is NOT my friend in these next few weeks. I bought the most random things this week while there... needless to say, Casey is enjoying it!
Movement: SHE NEVER RESTS!! haha! I have been drinking a lot of cranberry juice lately (not sure why), and she seems to be bouncing after a glass of it!
Symptoms: Starting to feel a bit more tired again and the uncomfortableness is starting to set in. After spending 4 1/2 hours at the NFL Experience, I definitely NO LONGER had ankles! haha, it was a bit disturbing. Luckily, after a few hours of my feet elevated, they returned to their normal state :)

Saturday is the big hardwood day and I couldn't be more excited!! This is the last big thing that needs to be done in her room to get it done. The rest is small things that I can actually do! :) Casey and David have decided to take this "little" project on.... should be interesting :) and pictures will DEFINITELY be coming!! While the boys work on flooring, my mom and I will be completing the registry!!! I can't wait to find all the great things for McKenley to enjoy!!

For all the complainers out there, I will post another pic soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment