Monday, April 16, 2012

Hoppy Easter 2012

Its crazy to think how much has changed since Easter last year!! Since a picture speaks 1000 words, here's 2,000 to show how much our little lady has grown!!

The top one is pretty much the best picture we could get of the two babies of the family, haha!! Things improved a bit this year if I do say so myself!! :) This may be something we have to try every year!
Blake & McKenley 2011 & 2012
 AHHHH!! These pictures make me smile! I can't believe how happy these two people make me!
Miss McKenley also got to visit the Easter bunny for the first time. I was extremely nervous she would freak out at the site of the life-size, furry bunny, especially since it was a bit on the creepy side, but she LOVED him!! She sat there for so long and even started petting him, haha!!
Turned out SOOOO cute!!

McKenley had a blast this Easter! She didn't get to do much egg hunting because it was like a MONSOON outside :/ I'll be super excited when her and Cousin Blake can hunt for them together.  

We were also super lucky to have most of Casey's family join us! His brother, sister-in-law, and cousin Andrew came in from WYOMING!! and came to Gigi's house to enjoy an Easter lunch with us! She had so much fun with them & really took to them fast, we were sad they couldn't stay for longer & can't wait to see them again! Hopefully it won't take 3 years until the next visit!! :)

Love spending holidays with my amazing family & McKenley makes them all the more special!

No comments:

Post a Comment