Monday, June 27, 2011

Baby's Gettin So Big!! :(

It was about the time of this picture...
that I quickly realized that the little princess was getting a bit too big and strong for her swaddles. She works through her whole nap to bust her hands out and as soon as she does, she wakes herself up! I have NO idea how she does it, these things are supposed to be breakout proof!! But she is anything if not determined and set in her ways (I think we learned that at her 5 week early arrival!!).

Sooooo, we have been working the last 2 weeks at weaning her off the swaddle and let me tell you, it has been interesting!! haha We started with just one hand out, she consistently busts out her left hand, so I figured we start there...
Don't you just LOVE how she places her hand so delicately on her chest! haha, it just cracks me up every time!

I think she has just about mastered the one hand out, so the next step is to see how she does with both hands out. The left one still tends to flail about a bit, but it doesn't seem to wake her up any more.

I'll post an update after we work on 2 hands out, wish us luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment