Sunday, June 19, 2011

Our first Fathers Day!!

Well today we were blessed to spend time with the most amazing men in the world!! McKenley is so blessed to be surrounded by such strong male influences. Man! Her future boyfriends are in for a treat!! :)

We started our day by surprising Dad with her awesome outfit! Casey saw this phrase on a onesie online when I was pregnant and LOVED it! So, I asked my go-to embroider Candy (look up Sew Many Ties and More on Facebook if you need anything embroidered or a fun gift for someone!!!) to create her official Fathers Day outfit!
Daddy's Little Litigator!! haha
Already got him wrapped around her finger!
Then we headed off to my Papa's house in Argyle. She was so happy to spend time with Grandma & Papa, her Great Aunts and Uncles, her aunts, and most of all her Pops!












Just 2 more examples of men that this 3 month old already has eating out of the palm of her hand!! We're in trouble with these softys!!

We finished off our Father's Day festivities by having a yummy dinner here at the house with Grandma Kim and Grandpa Jim. I cooked baby back ribs for the very first time in the crockpot and MAN they were a hit!! 
McKenley was sure glad she got to end her day with her Grandpa Jim!!


What a fun day it was!! McKenley and I are so thankful for all the men that help us everyday! We know that we will forever be taken care of!! :) We love you guys!!

1 comment:

  1. Such a great post!! Glad she had a fabulous first "I love my Daddy Day" ;)

    ReplyDelete