Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!!

 Monday was McKenley's first trip out to the lake and boy did she LOVE it!!! Okay, so maybe I couldn't really tell if she loved it, but she sure did look super cute, and really... that's all that matters :)

Outfit #1!
My mom made this super cute romper especially for lake days!! It has a fantastic hat that goes with it, but her head just isn't big enough yet!

Then we made our way outside and set up camp! It was SUPER windy, so we didn't even bother setting up the baby pool. So instead, McKenley opted to just chill under the tent her daddy set up for her!
Chillin in my Bumbo with my shades on!

Relaxin on my blanket!

Our camp!

Ya know... just hangin out with my girl with our shades on! :)
She loves her daddy!!
 At this point, McKenley had just about too much fun and it was time for a nap, soooo Cousin Blake made sure her things did not go unused during this time!!
SUCH a goof ball!

He was NOT happy that he was too big for her chair!! haha
After nap time, it was time for an outfit change!! I did not matter to us in the slightest that she couldn't get into her pool, I was DEAD SET on seeing her in a bathing suit for the first time!!
WE LOVE GIGI!!!
Can't wait until she can get into the water with this on!!
All in all, it was a very fun trip to the lake! We can't wait until she gets bigger and can play in the lake with us!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Curry, that romper is the cutest thing ever! How adorable for her first Memorial Day. Love her in those shades too ;)

    ReplyDelete